12' x 100' White Roll
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Class C, ASTM E-1745-97 Standard Specification for water vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under concrete slabs.